- Current Prices:$155,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$221,350
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$328 to $352/mo,$648 to $1023/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,177 to 4,091Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Peridia is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Peridia represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Peridia are about $150,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.