- Current Prices:$169,900 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$144,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$231,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$216 to $328/mo,$468 to $985/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,193 to 4,328Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Peridia. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $216 to $670, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,273 to as high as $4,314. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $216 to $670. Property taxes for the year can range from $841 to $2,405.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.