- Current Prices:$159,900 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$328 to $352/mo,$270 to $1023/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,193 to 2,747Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Peridia is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Peridia represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Peridia are about $150,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.