- Current Prices:$189,900 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$221 to $1,370,000
- Median Sale Price:$346,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$605 to $1550/quarter,$208 to $450/mo,$0 to $2050
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:502 to 4,823Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, PGA National features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in PGA National are about $170,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.