- Current Prices:$2,650,680
- Closed Prices:$2,080,000 to $3,230,120
- Median Sale Price:$2,511,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$554
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:3,989 to 5,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Pheasant Ridge are about $1,570,000 – $2,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, parking area, garage, garage parking, int access from garage, side yard access, security, enclosed garage, guest parking and space per unit - 2.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.