- Current Prices:$260,000 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$277,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$41/mo,$0 to $40
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 2,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pheasant Run Classics are $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.