- Current Prices:$239,500 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$57 to $250/mo,$140 to $233.95/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,672Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Pheasant Run is a neighborhood in Laurel, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1971 and 1971. Homes in Pheasant Run are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.