- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:893 to 2,046Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The community of Pheasant Run consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $61 to $90, and taxes for the year range from as low as $882 to as high as $2,418. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $61 to $90, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,877 to as high as $2,055. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.