- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$61 to $90
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:893 to 2,046Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Pheasant Run is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Pheasant Run are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pheasant Run typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.