- Current Prices:$469,000 to $2,195,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$570,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$639
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $474/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:660 to 5,330Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Phillips Division is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Phillips Division represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Phillips Division are about $400,000 – $2,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, carport, street, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.