- Current Prices:$519,900 to $2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$659,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$400/quarter,$1284 to $2200,$139 to $198/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,185 to 8,097Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Phillips Landing are about $440,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.