- Current Prices:$1,800,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$768,000 to $1,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$840,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$845
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $600/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,630 to 3,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Phoenician East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Phoenician East are about $430,000 – $1,055,000 and sit on 2120-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.