- Current Prices:$239,000 to $398,000
- Closed Prices:$218,800 to $482,500
- Median Sale Price:$350,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$969 to $1881/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 1,850Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1957. In general, homes in Phoenix Towers are about $215,000 – $700,000 and sit on 94076-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.