- Current Prices:$170,000 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:874 to 1,746Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Pickron is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Pickron are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and garage, and homes in Pickron typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.