- Current Prices:$430,000 to $1,023,000
- Closed Prices:$243,000 to $927,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,705 to 8,080Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Piedmont features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Piedmont are about $225,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.