- Current Prices:$199,800 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $359,000
- Median Sale Price:$228,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $151/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 3,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Piedmont is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $145. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,838 to as high as $5,022 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.