- Current Prices:$279,900 to $409,500
- Closed Prices:$176,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$722,$0,$145 to $159/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,146 to 2,588Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Piedmont is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Piedmont are about $175,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.