- Current Prices:$215,900 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $359,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$722,$145 to $150/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 3,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Piedmont is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Piedmont are about $175,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.