- Closed Prices:$498,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$504,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $550/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:2,628 to 5,578Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Pier Point is a neighborhood in Bradenton, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1987 and 1992. Homes in Pier Point are 3,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pier Point typically have two spaces.