- Current Prices:$799,900 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$455,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$530,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1017
- Association Fee Ranges:$495,$495 to $496/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:781 to 1,055Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. The luxurious amenities include pool, spa, barbecue, and outdoor cooking area.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pierhouse Condominiums features a handful of attached and condo options. This building was constructed in 1984. In general, homes in Pierhouse Condominiums are about $450,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.