- Current Prices:$225,000 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $346,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$256
- Association Fee Ranges:$336 to $375,$0 to $402/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,572Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pierpointe features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Pierpointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pierpointe are about $125,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, other, carport, guest parking, lot and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.