- Current Prices:$1,250,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$795,000 to $3,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,299,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1075
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $715
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:725 to 2,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pierpont Village are about $490,000 – $4,575,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.