- Current Prices:$300,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $306,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,540 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Pin Oak Village is a neighborhood in Bowie, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1997 and 2000. Homes in Pin Oak Village are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pin Oak Village typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.