- Current Prices:$169,900 to $4,999,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $6,090,000
- Median Sale Price:$895,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$327
- Association Fee Ranges:$1019 to $1375/quarter,$50,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 24,081Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Pine Ridge features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $381, master fees around $50, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,735 to as high as $44,906. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $381, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $641 to $1,877. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.