- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$224,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,376 to 1,511Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Pineapple Village is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Pineapple Village are about $90,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.