- Current Prices:$218,000 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$370 to $460,$275 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,488 to 3,060Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Pinecrest Forest is a neighborhood in Tomball, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1999 and 2004. Homes in Pinecrest Forest are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pinecrest Forest typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.