- Current Prices:$234,900 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$156,500 to $329,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $250,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 3,129Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Pinefield is a neighborhood in Waldorf, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch and split level style, and they were built between 1968 and 2001. Homes in Pinefield are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pinefield typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.