- Current Prices:$89,900 to $110,000
- Closed Prices:$68,000 to $130,000
- Median Sale Price:$87,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $349/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:645 to 1,025Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
The community of Pinehurst Village consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $238 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $177 to as high as $1,019. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $238 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $190 to as high as $1,004.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.