- Current Prices:$159,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $175,100
- Median Sale Price:$131,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $435/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:645 to 1,025Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pinehurst Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pinehurst Village are about $35,000 – $125,000 and sit on 24.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.