- Current Prices:$69,900 to $134,900
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$99,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$298 to $328/mo,$296 to $355
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:803 to 11,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Looking to buy a new home? Pines of Delray is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $296 to $355, and taxes for the year range from as low as $510 to as high as $1,694. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $296 to $355, and taxes for the year can range from $1,489 to $1,749.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.