- Current Prices:$95,000 to $115,000
- Closed Prices:$71,000 to $120,000
- Median Sale Price:$85,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$296 to $355
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:803 to 11,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Pines of Delray. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $296 to $355, and taxes for the year range from as low as $571 to as high as $1,694. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $296 to $355, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,489 to as high as $1,749.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.