- Current Prices:$89,900 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$79,900 to $169,900
- Median Sale Price:$114,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$355 to $372/mo,$300 to $375
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:953 to 3,235Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Pines of Delray North is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $345 to $355, and taxes for the year range from as low as $522 to as high as $1,862. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $345 to $355, and taxes for the year are around $1,531.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.