- Current Prices:$87,900 to $90,000
- Closed Prices:$68,500 to $122,900
- Median Sale Price:$87,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$77
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $295/mo,$295 to $296,$0 to $295/mo,$295 to $296,$0 to $295/mo,$295 to $296
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:953 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Pines of Delray West has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $295 to $296, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,063 to as high as $1,742. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $295 to $296, and taxes for the year are around $1,399.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.