- Current Prices:$80,000 to $119,900
- Closed Prices:$68,500 to $127,000
- Median Sale Price:$86,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$295 to $296
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:953 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The home designs and prices in the community of Pines of Delray West are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $295 to $296, and taxes for the year range from as low as $696 to as high as $1,742. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $295 to $296, and taxes for the year are around $1,399.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.