- Current Prices:$165,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $187,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$0 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 3,617Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Pinewood Hill is largely a attached home community. The homes in Pinewood Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pinewood Hill are about $80,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.