- Current Prices:$161,875 to $172,500
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $187,000
- Median Sale Price:$148,689
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200/mo,$0 to $225
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 3,617Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Pinewood Hill is a neighborhood in Fort Washington, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1970 and 1973. Homes in Pinewood Hill are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Pinewood Hill typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.