- Current Prices:$98,000 to $119,900
- Closed Prices:$61,300 to $110,000
- Median Sale Price:$85,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:740 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Pinewood is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Pinewood are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pinewood typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.