- Current Prices:$69,000 to $75,000
- Closed Prices:$53,000 to $102,500
- Median Sale Price:$70,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$267 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 945Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pinewood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pinewood Village are about $35,000 – $100,000 and sit on 9-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.