- Current Prices:$699,900 to $724,900
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $677,500
- Median Sale Price:$476,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $65
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,582 to 4,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Piney Island are about $200,000 – $700,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.