- Current Prices:$375,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$470,000 to $641,000
- Median Sale Price:$555,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $375
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,823 to 4,132Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Piney Island are about $200,000 – $700,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.