- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $12,950,000
- Closed Prices:$584,990 to $3,090,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$513
- Association Fee Ranges:$4.16 to $37.5,$25/mo,$21
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,957 to 17,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pinnacle Peak Estates are about $545,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 44746.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.