- Current Prices:$2,099,000 to $2,598,000
- Closed Prices:$1,970,000 to $2,239,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$444
- Association Fee Ranges:$201,$201 to $210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:4,690 to 5,807Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Pinnacle Ridge are about $880,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, 3-car garage, none, off street parking and enclosed garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.