- Current Prices:$2,759,000
- Closed Prices:$2,054,250 to $3,180,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,458,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$494
- Association Fee Ranges:$201,$201 to $210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:4,651 to 5,807Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Pinnacle Ridge are about $880,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, 3-car garage, none, off street parking and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.