- Current Prices:$209,000 to $264,900
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $278,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$498 to $1512/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1993 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,223 to 2,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pipers Grove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pipers Grove are about $190,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.