- Current Prices:$225,000 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $278,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$376 to $1450/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1993 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,223 to 2,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Pipers Grove features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $376 to $1,236, master fees ranging from $376 to $1,394. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,038 to as high as $2,263.