- Current Prices:$100,000 to $780,000
- Closed Prices:$25,000 to $422,000
- Median Sale Price:$136,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$72
- Association Fee Ranges:$706 to $2495
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,900 to 7,341Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pipers Landing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pipers Landing are about $70,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.