- Current Prices:$215,000 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $820,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$375/quarter,$324 to $340,$168 to $500/mo,$168 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 5,089Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Pirates Beach is a neighborhood in Galveston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional, modern and split level style, and they were built between 1971 and 2017. Homes in Pirates Beach are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pirates Beach typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.