- Current Prices:$210,000 to $649,999
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$412,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $326,$500/mo,$168 to $387
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 3,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pirates Beach are about $215,000 – $995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.