- Current Prices:$272,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $668,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$318 to $400,$72 to $480/mo,$168 to $380
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 5,089Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
The home designs and prices in the community of Pirates Beach are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $72 to $480, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,776 to as high as $21,283. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $72 to $480. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,242 to as high as $4,576. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.