- Current Prices:$239,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,248 to 1,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Pirates Landing Townhomes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pirates Landing Townhomes are about $120,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.