- Closed Prices:$314,250 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$36 to $50/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,331 to 2,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pivotal Peoria Center represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pivotal Peoria Center are about $170,000 – $310,000 and sit on 6877-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.