- Current Prices:$325,000 to $769,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,266 to 7,915Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Placid Hill are about $80,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.