- Current Prices:$405,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $940,000
- Median Sale Price:$448,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $502/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 6,955Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Placido Bayou community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $90 to $555, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,142 to as high as $17,190. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $90 to $555, and taxes for the year can range from $1,744 to $6,110.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.