- Current Prices:$230,000 to $3,300,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $2,399,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $500/quarter,$0 to $415/mo,$0 to $700
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 12,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The houses in Plantation Acres are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $700, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,298 to as high as $33,145. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $700, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,241 to as high as $7,755.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.