- Current Prices:$225,000 to $2,699,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $3,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$390 to $500/quarter,$0 to $415/mo,$0 to $700
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 12,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Plantation Acres are about $205,000 – $3,900,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.