- Current Prices:$249,000 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$204,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$728 to $750,$83 to $850
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,852 to 3,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Plantation Creek is a neighborhood in Missouri City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1991 and 1998. Homes in Plantation Creek are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Plantation Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.