- Current Prices:$250,000 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$211,975 to $268,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$180,$150/quarter,$444,$0 to $173/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 3,486Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Plantation Pointe are $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.