- Current Prices:$274,900 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$238,000 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$276,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$135 to $141/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,161 to 6,138Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Plantation Preserve are about $240,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.