- Current Prices:$174,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,029 to 1,545Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Plantation Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Plantation Ridge are about $65,000 – $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.