- Current Prices:$339,000 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$357,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,991 to 3,447Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Plantation South is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Plantation South are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Plantation South typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.