- Current Prices:$138,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$102,500 to $209,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$415 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 2,095Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Looking to buy a new home? Platina is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $379 to $1,339. Property taxes range from as low as $777 to as high as $2,485.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.