- Current Prices:$145,000 to $219,900
- Closed Prices:$101,000 to $218,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$1339/quarter,$435 to $506/mo,$387.5 to $524.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,121 to 2,095Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Platina offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $379 to $824. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $777 to as high as $2,623.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.