- Current Prices:$159,000 to $198,500
- Closed Prices:$112,500 to $199,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $299,$175 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 1,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Players Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Players Place are about $60,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, none, 1 space, garage, 2 or more spaces and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.