- Current Prices:$590,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $705,000
- Median Sale Price:$615,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$383
- Association Fee Ranges:$227 to $400,$158 to $382/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,177 to 1,778Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Plaza Walk features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Plaza Walk are $555,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, other and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.