- Current Prices:$550,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $387,000
- Median Sale Price:$252,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:952 to 3,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
Pleasant Hill offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,795 to as high as $12,573. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. With homesites typically a quarter acre in size, the community maintains a cozy neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.