- Current Prices:$334,990 to $345,716
- Closed Prices:$264,990 to $469,053
- Median Sale Price:$321,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $431
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,758 to 4,107Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pleasant Oaks are about $250,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.